Energetic leader and driver of business development with proven track record of consistent double-digit increases in revenue. Accomplished at bringing entrepreneurs ideas to fruition with experience in corporate sales working with consumers and C-Level executives. Creative Fundraiser and Event Planner achieving record contributions for major corporations including NBC, Rotary, Bloomingdales and Children’s Memorial Hospital. Excellent communication, networking and organizational skills which enable the development of long-term relationships to achieve record-setting growth.
WHAT I DO…
Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Communications, Product Development, Merchandising,Team & Relationship Building Marketing & Sales, Training, Budgeting, Negotiating Pricing and Contract Terms and Closing Skills.
Insights to my accomplishments includes:
• Increased e-commerce solutions company’s client list by 33% by initiating LinkedIn mining approach.
• Ability to work with celebrities and retailers to penetrate over 18,000 stores
and e-commerce sales with very unique products.
• Mentoring entrepreneurs from concept to execution including factory resources, marketing and placement in stores.
• Chairman of Children’s Memorial Hospital Wish List Auxiliary with double digit increases.
• President Barrington Noon Rotary
• Co-Chair Take Steps Leadership committee Crohn's and Colitis Foundation
• Achievements include: Lindt Chocolate sales award winner with 147% increase year over year in sales, “As Seen On TV” first place award Chicago Housewares Show for best new product
• “Someone you should know” CBS Chicago 2.
HOW I ADD VALUE…
Willingness to listen and then give my input to achieve goals for the organization. Strive to think out of the box to get job at hand accomplished . Improving sales and client communications to meet planned results.
TeleMiketing Inc. (Marketing and Sales Consultant) 2006 to Present
Village of Deer Park, IL 2019 to Present
Barrington Noon Rotary 2016 to Present
President,Executive Board, Secretary, Webmaster
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation 2019 to Present
Co-Chair Take Steps Leadership Committee
CareerPlace 2016 to Present
Job Coach & LinkedIn Workshop Facilitator
Export Now (International Ecommerce) 2013-2015
Vice President Sales
Marsh & Associates (Marketing and Sales) 2006 to 2009
Senior Business Development Manager
F & I Marketing (Marketing and Sales) 2004-2006
Senior Account Manager
Trade Services International 1993-2004
Senior Product Manager
Department Manager / Buyer / Event Planner / Fundraiser
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management MBA 2011- 2013
The College of Wooster
• Owned and operated Canton, Ohio’s first ice cream vending business “THE ICE MANN” which financed 10% of education
COMMUNITY AND VOLUNTEER SERVICES
• "Someone You Should Know” Channel 2 TV Chicago